Friday, September 22, 2006

Curtis

Curtis was one of those shy, handsome brothers, six feet tall, but without a girlfriend -- at least as far as I could tell. He was always reading one of 'them books' and had almost completely lost his Ebonics.

I'm a 22-year-old sista -- cute, great ass and all, and I'd recently split up with my boyfriend -- turns out he was going out with two of us, and it made me mad when I found out. He wasn't such a good lover anyway, so I guess I didn't miss much.

I practically had to ask Curtis out to the dance -- I'd noticed him checking me out a few times, and he sure was goodlooking but he was too timid to make a move.

He picked me up at the agreed time and when he didn't kiss me, I planted a peck on his cheek, leaving lipstick on it. He didn't notice. We drove in silence, and I wondered how our date was going to be -- heck even strangers talk when you're with them.

When we got in and made straight for the dance floor, I could hear all those girls hating on me, looking my guy over. I clung to his arm and smiled at everyone.

Surprisingly, he could dance very well. He stood a little away from me, as if scared to touch me. I pressed myself into his arms and put his hands around my waist. We danced and danced, my boobs rubbing against his chest -- and I could feel the quick beat of his heart.

His hands moved slightly down, and an electric thrill shot through me as his hands held my ass. I rubbed myself against him and felt something hard. My eyes went down, my naughty thoughts confirmed -- he was sporting a huge boner.

'You're hard aren't you?' I whispered coquettishly in his ear.

'You've got great buttocks,' he whispered back. I was shocked. I mean, it's one thing to tell someone she's got a nice ass -- but buttocks? Those books have really twisted his mind.

The music stopped and I led him to a table in the corner. It was one of those places where you sit close with your knees touching each other.

'You dance very well, Curtis,' I said, leaning closer.

'Thanks,' he smiled shyly.

'Well there are a few things you're going to have to learn if you go out with me,' I said, placing a hand on his thigh.

He nodded, swallowing.

'If you want to fuck me,' I grabbed his cock through his trousers. He jerked in his seat. 'If you want to fuck me, you've got to learn the lingo.'

I unzipped his trousers. His boxers were one of those with a slit in front. The head of his dick was already out so I fished it completely out.

'You don't say buttocks -- it's ass,' I continued, wrapping my hand around his meat and jerking him underneath the table. 'You don't talk about your penis -- it's a dick.'

'Or a cock,' he said, his voice tense.

'You're learning fast,' I cooed, my hand going up an down with smooth, excruciatingly sensuous strokes. He bit his lips. 'I don't have a vulva -- you say pussy.'

He wasn't listening to me -- his eyes were focused somewhere distant as if he was in La-la-Land, and I could tell he would have been bucking his hips if he hadn't cared about drawing attention to himself. I stepped up my tempo.

'How many girls have you fucked?' I asked.

'Dunno,' he said, stifling a grunt as he came, spewing his seed all over my fingers and on the bottom of the table.I released his cock and brought my cum-stained hand to my lips, licking each finger slowly while smiling naughtily at him. His eyes were riveted on my lips and I could tell he wanted to kiss me. I reached under the table and zipped him up, leaning forward for a quick peck.

'The last thing is you don't have to ask me before you touch me,' I said. 'Let's get going.'

He didn't even complain that he hadn't had a drink yet. We slunk out of the place and headed for the parking lot where he promptly lifted my skirt and placed his hand on my buttocks. He spent a while just feeling them, and I realized he must have fantasized about them for quite while.

He had me sit on the trunk and pushing my panties aside, he began to tongue me. I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone heard me, rubbing his shoulders gently as his long wet tongue flicked in and out of me. I usually scream when I come, but this time I bit my lower lip as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

I lay limp, enjoying the cool breeze on my vulva and thighs.

'Are you ready?' I heard Curtis say. I spread my legs wider in reply. He placed his penis into me, completely filling me up. He proceeded to give me the wildest fuck of my life, hitting me with the power of each thrust.

I came again and again, as his piston moved in and out of me in a frenzy. He began to groan, and I knew he was about to come. I held him to me as he shot inside of me, breathing heavily from the exertion.

He pulled out of me and I wiped us with some Kleenex I got out of my bag.

'Would you like another go?' he asked.

'Let's get home and see,' I said. He was already getting hard again, so we spent quite a while getting him to fit in his trousers before getting in the car.

This is a bit hasty, and I'm trying to gauge the reaction to my new style. More quality stuff later.

2 comments: