Friday, October 13, 2006

Photoshop

I opened the door slowly, careful not to make any noise. I let my eyes wander lazily around the room. Halfway on it's journey, I stopped.

Just outside the window, the pink flesh of his cock showing through his fist, Henry was jerking off, oblivious to my presence. His hand travelled up and down his shaft, stroking it with fervor. A picture lay before him, and that was obviously the focus of his attention..

Somehow, someway, I knew who was in the picture.

It was me.

His mouth hung open like a panting dog as he went at it more furiously than ever, bucking his hips as he orgasmed. I watched his pulsing cock as the thick white spunk shot upwards in rhythmic jets. I heard him sigh behind the window as he wiped himself with a handkerchief.

I left the office, shaken more at my brazenness in watching my colleague masturbate than at the wetness I felt between my legs. I felt a certain urge to have my own masturbation session, but my friend Lisa was in the office. I wondered what my office mate would think of me.

Att lunch time I waited for Henry to leave his office, then snuck in and went to his desk. The picture was lying on his desk and I picked it up for a closer look. The woman had my face and my features but she had slightly bigger breasts. She was holding the peaked twins to the viewer and I wondered how Henry had made the manipulation.

"Photoshop," a voice said behind me, answering my unspoken question.

I stood still, not daring to move, staring blankly at the paper in my hand.

"I'm afraid the star whose picture I used in the picture had slightly bigger mammaries," Henry's voice came from behind me. "You must have watched me back there didn't you?"

I nodded mechanically, unable to speak.

Suddenly, my right breast was in his hand. He held me intimately, rubbing my nipple through my blouse. I bit my lower lip, letting the sensations take control.

He turned me around slowly. He placed his hand under my chin to tilt my face upward, then leaned down and kissed me. My knees grew weak with desire. I placed my hand on his chest and fumbled with the buttons of his shirt.

He stopped me, pulling away from me and holding me some distance away.

'The pleasure's all going to be yours," he said, squeezing both my breasts gently in his huge hands. Placing his hands around my waist, he pulled me to him and we resumed kissing, his hand going lower. He unzipped my skirt, letting it fall and settle in a puddle around my feet while he pulled my panties a little way down.

His fore finger penetrated me from below, his thumb massaging my clit. I moaned into his mouth as he fingered me with dexterity. My orgasm hit me like a shockwave and I went faint, his firm arms lifting my limp body and placing me on my back on his desk.

I felt him part my legs, then felt his hot breath on my thighs. I almost came even before his tongue touched my clit, moving in slow smooth strokes from the shaft to the hood. I ran my hands through his hair, urging him on, desperate to come and come again.

He lifted my legs above my head, and began to kiss me all over my ass -- smooth, feathery kisses that left a tingling in the skin of my bum. I sighed contentedly, half wishing he would go back to sucking on my clit.

I jerked involuntarily when his tongue touched my asshole. It was a new feeling -- so naughty, yet so wonderful -- as his wet tongue rimmed me. He varied the pressure -- light like a feather sometimes, hard and insistent other times. I could feel another orgasm building up wherever they come from.

The replacement was so sudden I had another jolt. One minute, he was swabbing my asshole with his tongue and the next, his finger, coated in my wetness was inside. My sphincter clenched around his finger, and I tried to relax.

He moved gently, giving me time to get used to the foreign object within my ass. I relaxed, his finger sliding in and out of my proffered ass while he rubbed my clit.

I came again, out of the plethora of wonderful sensations coursing through me, dimly aware of his finger sawing in and out of my ass.

Everything dissolved in an annoying RRRRRRRRRING.

My alarm clock went off, bringing me back to the present. I got up slowly, half-wishing my dream had run to its conclusion.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent session. Hooked me right in from the beginning, and left me anxious for more.

    It's dreams like that we never want to end. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the beginning of this my eyes bulged out, wow...Henry jerking off sort of turned me on, lol. This is my first visit but it won't be my last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dela... wow, you've got a long name. You write wonderful erotic poetry too...

    ReplyDelete