Thursday, March 29, 2007

Masturbathlon

Glistening pink.

I stared, mesmerized. Pink panties were pink but when they glistened, they meant only one thing -- pussy.

"Done looking?" Alexis asked, startling me.

"What?" I jerked my gaze guiltily upward.

"Done looking?" she asked again, parting her legs a little wider. Dangerous -- very dangerous.

"Alexis, I don't think this is a good idea," I protested mildly as she pushed up her skirt until the entire goods were on display.

Don't look, I cautioned myself but my eyes went lower, drawn like a moth to a flame.

She had shaved her pussy down to a very low patch. Her full lips stared at me in their full glory. My mouth watered.

"Well?" she prompted.

"I can't do this," I got to my feet.

It was her turn to stare and she giggled. I followed her gaze and looked down at the tent in my trousers, then back at her. A guy can only hold out so long. I swallowed the lump in my throat and returned to my seat.

"Why're you doing this?" I asked, trying to put off the inevitable.

"I can't keep giving you hints forever," she sighed. "You wanted me -- I saw it in your eyes when we met -- and I wanted you."

I made to get up and go to her but she stopped me.

"Let me see your penis," she said.

Let me see your penis. It sounded so clinical, so formal, like something doctors used when conversing or lawyers used when grilling clients -- it was hardly the word to use in a sexual connotation.

I unzipped my trousers and produced my cock, feeling slightly foolish as I held it by the base to keep it upright for her inspection. I was fully erect and she surveyed me with unabashed interest taking in the veins on the sides, the striation where the foreskin had been removed and the slightly open hole at the top.

Her hands went down and she began to play with herself, opening her legs completely for my viewing pleasure. She fingered herself with one hand and twiddled her clit with the other.

I wrapped a hand around my shaft and began to masturbate, matching her tempo stroke for stroke. My eyes met hers and we smiled at each other.

When I looked between her legs again, she had stopped playing with herself. She leaned slightly backward and moved forward in the chair. I watched dry-throated as she traced the outline of her asshole with her finger, wetting it with the juices from her cunt. When her finger popped in past the sphincter, I unconsciously began to jerk off faster.

We came within seconds of each other, her eyes wide with wonder as the semen leaped from my cock.

We've had a few more sessions since then but I still haven't fucked her.

14 comments:

  1. hmmm Alexis knows how to get to him huh?? me likes...and why hasn't he taken her up on all of her hints..what is he afraid of??
    again with the unforbidden fascination..you are no stranger to that area got me thinking why I've never been down that road..hmmmmm *winks* to you Mr. Professor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmm.....dis Alexis na real ashewo! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maturbating with a partner is definitely better than doing it alone. even if you're not both masturbating, watching your partner do it is exciting. Dont ruin a good thing just yet- you two are having such great time masturbating (at least so it seems,) together, i'd hold out on the sex for a while... but then again, thats just me. i apparently like to tease myself.
    nice blog, will bookmark it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GG
    Lol. I like bold women. Well, you just might get someone who's a real freaky freak. Never gone there in the real -- the possibilities of conveying the wrong impression are very high!

    @Chidi
    Thanks for the visit. And ashewo means?

    @Truth Betold
    Welcome to Carpe Nostrum. Everything here is fantasy. There's no 'Alexis.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masturathlon, indeed...Professor what do I do with you, perv...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok man... It has been a long time since i dropped by... this as ususal turned me on... nothing more powerful than a man looking at a woman masturbating.... dont get me started....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy easter luv... longass time...how you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chei! Professor! Just found ur blog....it's mad o!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Simply Gorgeous
    I love milkshakes. Would that work?

    @Ms Zee
    I'm glad my writing turned you on. You've got some masturbathlon exoerience, I see ;-)

    @Overwhelmed Naija Babe
    Thanks. Happy Easter in arrears! I'm working on the next episode.

    @Mr Fineboy
    Glad you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurry up and finish the next one (pweese?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. with sugar and strawberries and whipped cream on top???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niiiiiiiiiicccccccccce, which only means when the time is right it will be a beautiful thing. To simply touch each other with eyes and fingers, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Professor
    Good to see you.
    Here's another pair of pink panties
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hightopsbabii

    ReplyDelete