Sunday, July 1, 2007

Climbing

Clinging to the ledge overlooking a not-very-inviting gorge and all I could think of was my companion's ripe bottom hovering directly above me.

Concentrate, Amir, concentrate, I cautioned myself as I followed her.

"We'll rest here," she said, taking command. It seemed to come naturally to her. She took two chocolate bars from her backpack and tossed one to me. I caught it in midair and stripped off part of the wrapper. She watched me with those sharp, hawk-like eyes as I took a bite and I found myself wondering what was going on in her mind.

"How long have you been climbing?" she asked.

"Seven years," I muttered between chomps. She'd asked me earlier on, right after we met.

"I thought you said one?"

"Seven," I said curtly. Where was she heading?

"You're too slow," she stated flatly.

"Hmm," I grunted in what I hoped was an annoyed don't-ask-me-any-more-questions tone. There was no way in the world I was going to tell her I'd been slow because I was staring at her ass.

Somehow she'd found a way to eat up her chocolate while asking me questions. She made to toss the wrapper away.

"Put it in your backpack," I said firmly. She shot me an angry look, but complied.

"Well then, ten minutes should be enough rest," she got to her feet and dusted the seat of her pants.

"I'll lead the way this time," I offered.

"You're too slow," she said curtly, pushing past me.

"I'm not slow," I protested.

"Let's not argue," she said. "I'll let you go ahead after the next rest."

I shrugged in resignation and followed.

She was still a rookie. I could tell from the way she used her feet and hands, how she leaned away from the rock instead of hugging it. Her tight trousers weren't the best choice for climbing but they hugged her rear and legs like spandex. No complaints there with regards to the view.

The rope slacked off so suddenly I had little time to react. I managed to step away just in time as she tumbled past me. Why did she have to climb directly over me? Rookie again.

"Help!" she screamed from below.

"Relax," I called down as I found firm footing and began to haul her in. When I got her to my level she threw her hands around me. It was suddenly all busty and soft and my head began to swim.

"Hey, hey," I cautioned. "We'll both fall off if you're not careful."

"You go ahead this time," she said.

We switched kits and I went above. With nothing to ogle this time, I made good time (author's note: is this correct?) while she struggled to follow.

"You're too fast," she called up to me.

"You're too slow," I retorted cheerily. "We'll be at the top in two minutes."

We reached the top in three minutes. By then she was huffing and puffing. I handed her a bottle of Pepsi from my backpack.

"Thanks," she said, unscrewing the cap and drinking it in large gulps.

"Do you think we can make it back before nightfall?" she asked.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"You know what I mean."

"I was planning to spend the night here."

"I'll go back alone then," she said, twiddling the bottle in her hands.

"It's too dangerous," I warned. "You're tired and it might get dark before you're halfway down."

"That's true," she relented. "How do you intend to spend the night then?"

"This," I took the sleeping bag out of my backpack and spread it out.

"Is it... do you think it'll be enough for two?" she blushed.

"Why?" I said mock-seriously.

"You know what I mean," she said. "I didn't bring one along."

"It should be. Do you still have any of those chocolate bars?" I asked.

She handed two to me and we ate silently, almost afraid to make eye contact.

We finally snuggled under the sleeping bag, keeping as far away from each other as possible.

______________________________________________________


She touched me first.

I was drifting off to sleep when I felt a hand tracing the line of my jaw. It moved down to caress my chest. I lay still, unwilling to give myself away.

Dick the one-eyed monster was awake before the hand even got to him. She stroked along its length without wrapping her hand around it and it twitched in response. I began to breath heavily. It was impossible to pretend I wasn't conscious of what was going on any longer. As if by some preconceived signal, we moved closer and I reached out for her.

I found her face and repeated her motions, tracing her cheek, then her eyes, nose and lips with my fingers. I reached under her shirt and cupped one breast, teasing the nipple through her bra with my thumb. I discovered her bra was strapless when I touched her shoulder. I quickly unhooked it from behind her and freed her melons.

She sighed when my lips closed around her hard nipple. I rolled it around in my mouth, gently sucking. She held me to her tit, moaning encouragement as I licked and slurped.

She succeeded in getting my cock out with her other hand. The head of my member leaked pre-come freely, giving her enough lubrication to masturbate me. I pulled away from her tit and we shared a kiss. She tasted of Pepsi and mint gum when my tongue touched hers.

I pulled her onto me. My hands went behind her to fondle the ass I'd been staring at all day. I tugged at the waistband of her trousers, taking them down along with her panties in one go.

The musky smell of her wet pussy wafted into my nostrils and I sniffed appreciatively. I found her clit on the first try and twiddled it between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned into my mouth.

She was a lot wetter than I'd thought. My two fingers went into her easily enough. I fingered her for a while then spread her ass cheeks. I caressed the area around her asshole, not touching it until she knew that was what I was after.

I stroked it gently at first, making circles with my finger before homing in on the point the wrinkles converged. There was mild resistance at the entrance, then I was in. I fingered her most private region slowly, gradually increasing my tempo as it twitched and relaxed.

"Fuck me," she whispered hoarsely, ending the kiss.

I guided my shaft and entered her in one thrust. She ground her clit against the base of my cock as I slammed away. The sleeping bag wasn't much room any longer. We both climbed out then got on the bag and went at it like we hadn't gotten laid in years.

There were no niceties, no whispered words, no fumbling. It was just fucking, and the goal was to get there. I came before her, and my pulsing cock must have set off her own orgasm. She dug her nails into my back and held on tight as I continued pounding away while the last waves of pleasure washed over us.

We climbed back in and fell right asleep. Tomorrow we would begin the journey back down, but not before another session.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Prof,

    Its been a while. Stay safe. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh Professor...got me out on a limb with this one..missed you much!! thanks for the visuals..I can see and almost feel each motion, up and down, fast and slow, this and that, in and out...felt it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous read. It's been a while since I dropped by. Glad I did. Now you have me thinking of getting some exercise. ;)

    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not good o. I will get fired reading this kind of things at work...
    u say u might me male or female. What are you? a She-him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dick the one-eyed monster was awake before the hand even got to him. She stroked along its length without wrapping her hand around it and it twitched in response. I began to breath heavily. It was impossible to pretend I wasn't conscious of what was going on any longer.

    My mind is stuttering with your words...my goodness, I miss reading you. You don't miss a beat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's baaaaack! Hope we dont wait too long for another update sha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey...where have you been?
    glad i found your blog...will be back...a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha @ before "another session" in the morning.

    ReplyDelete