Friday, January 19, 2007

Playing the Shawna Game II: Consummation

I would have loved to keep kissing her forever if she had let me.

My hardened cock pushed up between her ass cheeks and her weight began to tell on me. I adjusted her carefully in my lap and moved my hands back to her hits. I squeezed them gently, my thumbs flicking over the taut nipples. She moaned hungrily into my mouth as our tongues tangoed. Damn, she could kiss like hell! I moved my hands to her back and was tracing a line down her back when the doorbell rang.

She swore as she gathered her t-shirt and bra and fled to the bedroom. I adjusted my trousers and went to answer the door. It was a delivery. I took the package, tipped the delivery boy and made my way to the bedroom.

I stopped in the doorway, mesmerized. Shawna was lying naked on her side facing the mirror with her back to me. The rear view was mouth watering, especially the way the full mauve lips of her pussy peeked out at me from the juncture of her ass and legs.

"Are you going to stand there drooling over my ass or are you going to drop that box and come over?" she asked without moving.

Our eyes met in the mirror. She smiled at me, then stuck out her tongue teasingly.

I dropped the package quickly and went to sit on the bed. I skimmed my hand over her smooth rump then leaning down, pulled her buttock upward and speared her cunt with my tongue. She moaned softly as I tongued her, my tongue flicking rapidly in and out of her.

She bucked her ass into my face and came. There's something about seeing a woman come from behind. I pulled back to enjoy the view, then leaned in to lap up her juices When her orgasm subsided, I licked up her back to her neck, savoring the salty, female taste of her.

She sat up and turned to face me. She fondled my member through my denims. I thought I would come any moment.

She stopped rubbing me and began to help me off with my clothes. My shirt, my jeans, then my boxers came off in seconds. When my circumcised nine-incher made it's appearance, I could see her eyes glimmer with anticipation.

She wrapped her hand around my stiff cock and began to masturbate me. I moved my hips to her tempo, fucking her hand as she jerked me off. She stopped and got on her knees in front of me.

She licked the precum off the tip of my penis and looked up at me, licking her lips teasingly. When she swallowed me whole I leaned back slightly to enjoy. She began to move, making the bed shake under me.

I doubt she would have thought of sucking me off if she knew how close I was to coming, and that I hadn't gotten laid in months. In less than a minute I was hitting the back of her throat with hot jism. She sputtered on my cock as the cum rolled out of her mouth but I've got to give it to her -- she simply kept going until she had it all out, then dashed to the bathroom.

When I reached her, she was bent over the sink gargling. Talk about a turnoff.

I placed my hands on her shoulder and asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, still gargling. I rubbed her shoulders.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"That's okay," she turned from the sink. "You hit me with a super load back there."

I cupped her bottom and lifted her off the floor onto my shoulder. She giggled as I took her back to the bedroom and deposited her on the bed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said. "I just got freaked out when I suddenly had my mouth full."

I shrugged and made her lie across my lap. When I parted the lobes of her butt she stiffened slightly.

"What're you doing?" she asked.

"Just looking," I replied as I spread them even further, exposing her asshole.

"Are you a freak or something?" she asked when I stroked her anus with my index finger.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

She was silent for a while then said, "No. It just feels weird -- and naughty..."

I've never been able to explain my fascination with women's bum holes. It might be the exclusive feeling that comes from looking at such a private region, or the look on a woman's face while I play with her butthole. And I think the wrinkles are adorable. Gosh I'm crazy!

So there we were, Shawna giggling like a schoolgirl and squirming in my lap as I tickled her asshole, her inhibitions completely gone. I was beginning to get hard again. I leaned over and kissed her neck before I made her sit up.

From there she took charge. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled my cock, holding my arms down as she impaled herself on my shaft. She was super tight and we took some time to get me in.

When she had me buried to the hilt in her, she ground her clit against the base of my cock , then began to move -- slowly at first, then as she got wetter, she increased her tempo while still holding me down. Soon the bed was creaking as she fucked me wildly.

She came once but kept going like a wild animal. I was beginning to lose my breath as she attacked me with her cunt. This was fucking. This was furious fucking. I loved it.

There was that tingling sensation in my cock and then I was emptying my spunk into her as she came. She kept moving, decreasing her tempo until our orgasms subsided before collapsing on me, finally releasing my hands.

I stroked her hair while we caught our breaths.

"Tell me, have I ever been an object of your fantasy?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

She lifted her head off my chest to give me one of those searching looks.

"Liar!" she said finally. We laughed...

16 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Gotta go read it. Be right back.

    I'm first! I'm first!! I'm first!!! I'm first!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, lol @ the wrinkles of her butt hole. You know I imagine a lot... a little too much in fact, so I have pictured everything you wrote in my head.

    Woah!!!!

    Good thing I had my legs crossed, huh? Although, I shoulda tied them with a rope too. Perhaps even glued them up together.

    Good stuff!

    So when will you update abi do I have to come here everyday to bug u?

    In fact, I am bugging already. Professor, you need to update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vera
    The classic two-post 'Verastic' comment. I'm amused.

    Hey, you're a girl. You shouldn't be imagining another girl's wrinkles. I'm thinking of green wrinkles at the moment. Now that would be interesting!

    It might be a good idea to keep your legs open for the next few days or weeks which should be the time it takes me to agonize over another fantasy -- they usually take that long to form, and last even longer. If you're bored and really want to ead, why not go through the archives.

    That'd certainly beat calling for my head if I don't update soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW.

    This next 4 months of probable celibacy is gonna be very, very difficult if I keep reading this blog.

    Completely arousing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update. I just passed a comment and ... lets just stay I did not verify..

    Ok please UPdate..... This was/is HOT ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mistress
    I'm glad you loved it. What's with being celibate?

    @Ms Zee
    I just updated. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Professor,

    I'm wayyyyy ahead of u! I am almost done reading all your archives. And I do mean ALL. I think I have about two or three left. And I only stopped cause my eyes were starting to burn...from staring @ the laptop too long. I think I need to reduce the brightness of this thing b4 I lose my sight.

    You know what I really love about your writing? Your narrators take different shapes and forms... male, female, doctor, boss, student, shy "proper" boy, etc. It's really nice. Feels like you become different people; great job!

    One thing is 4 sure though. You have a buttocks... oh, I mean, ASS fetish! I'm guessing you're not into anal sex...but just in2 "playing with it".

    I hope you soak your hands in hot water and bleach when you're done, lol. And use an iron sponge o!

    Alright lemme go finish the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea, classic Vera with her two comments.....whatever!

    I forgot 2 say something. As 4 imagining the girl's wrinkles, my dear, I cannot help it. I imagine everything.

    Did you say I should keep my legs open? I'm thinking that might be classified as psychotic behavior (a symptom of the overly excited side of being bipolar)

    Maybe it's just me sha, but green wrinkles...??? Picture them on the incredible hulk... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vera
    I'm both pleased and shocked. I hope your legs haven't atrophied from sitting crosslegged too long?

    I've been reading erotica for a long time and it always boils down to one thing -- repetitiveness. Switching perspectives, sexes, nationalities, places, leaving the ass play in or out and throwing in something bizarre have all been tacks I've used. I don't remember using the student before -- at least not on here.

    I've never made any bones about my fetish, although meeting someone who'd actually let me indulge myself to the fullest would mean taking a shower and scrubbing away before I touch. In fantasies, condoms are hardly ever used for the same reason although I've 'used' them a couple of times.

    Good one on the green wrinkles! My nephew used to be an Incredible Hulk fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright fine, stop begging!!! I'll make it two.

    *SMILE*

    ReplyDelete
  11. The student? I was referring to the girl in the library who got sexed by the Professor. I don't remember what she was. Student? Worker? I dunno.

    Speaking of the hulk, next time I update my blog, I'll put a nasty picture of him up. I just updated my blog today, so I can't put it up today.

    Don't worry about my legs. There is nothing a little hot water cannot fix, lol.

    Hey, why is ur comments thingy called "Horny Readers"? How do you know I'm horny? What if I'm not?! I demand a errrrr... I don't know. Neva mind.

    Oooh, and guess what? This time it's only one comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HMMM!

    @Professor
    This is another level. Your writing style is great. keep bringing it on.

    And yes why is everyone commenting labeled horny reader? I am not complaning. I know I am.

    but for vera's sake, please change it to Green readers.

    @Vera
    Dear, have I spoken well on your behalf?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Vera
    She's a librarian. Did I make her look otherwise? How do I know you're horny? That sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

    @Guy horny
    My work still has an element of the surreal to it because it's all fantasy -- and quite predictable -- unlike yours which I prefer.

    I think since there's so much furore over the comments [you're not green-eyed], I'll make it 'screaming orgasms' which I hope to induce in you all with my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do men have orgasms? If they do, do they scream while having them? I thought it was more of a errrr... *cough*

    Guy Horny: keep calling me green, and you;ll see.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @VERA

    Ok, I will try to attempt to give a shot to thinking about calling you GREEN.

    Its just that you look so sexy being green. I am on my way to kiss that green eye of yours. LOL.

    Orgasm? Yeah babe! if you choose to call it that.

    Screaming is not always but in some heightened passion you may find yourself screaming ur lungs out or talking a whole lotta rubbish.

    But hey, when you're doing in where no one must hear a thing (just like when I did a woman upskirt in a park - story for another day) then you just have to mute the sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just found your blog today, great read..will go back now to see what I've been missing out on..

    ReplyDelete