Saturday, January 27, 2007

Restrained II: The Exhibition

She stood a little distance in front of him. He wished she had given one of his hands a little leeway. He'd have gotten himself off just by watching her disrobe.

She unwrapped the sari slowly and carefully and when it finally came off he waited for her to take off her choli. Instead, she stood there looking down at him.

"Why did you stop?" he asked impatiently.

"I said I was only going to take off my sari," she replied demurely.

"Well, take everything off," he said.

He licked his dry lips with anticipation, his hungry eyes following the elimination of her choli, then her pavada. When she took off her bra he asked her to stop.

She had the pert, upturned breasts he would have expected on a twenty year old body. Her dark, unusually long nipples stood proudly at attention. His mouth watered as he thought of the hours he'd have loved to spend just sucking on them.

"Let's see what you've got down there," he drawled.

She rolled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Unlike most Indian women, she didn't have a full bush. She had shaved her mound down to a smooth, crisp, landing strip that tapered as it approached the beginnings of her cunt lips.

"Alright, lean a little back with your legs slightly apart," he ordered. "I'd like you to stick a finger in your cunt."

"What's cunt?" she appeared confused.

"Your choot," he prompted.

He watched her finger slide completely into her body and without being prompted, slide some distance out completely covered in shiny fluid. He was so mesmerized that for a while he didn't give any commands as she masturbated. When she began to moan and twiddle her clit, her eyes closed as if she were in rapture, he debated within himself whether to let her come or to prolong her misery. Looking down at his hard, precum-oozing cock, he made his decision.

"Stop!" he called out.

Her hand stopped moving and she looked at him with what could have been the look on his face when she teased him. He countered her glowering by sticking out his tongue.

"Turn around," he said. She backed him and he checked out her smooth derriere. Not too big, not too flat. again, he wished he wasn't bound. he'd have fondled her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and...

"Bend over," he said. "Spread your ass for me."

When she bent over and pulled her butt cheeks apart, his cock twitched involuntarily. His eyes lingered briefly on the moisture on her thighs then moved up. Her dark pussy lips extended to her anus where they simply ceased to exist.

His eyes settled on her dark brown rosebud, the object of his quest. He wondered if she knew he wasn't exactly admiring her rear view. The wrinkly, slightly sweaty orifice winked slightly as she breathed slowly. He looked down at his cock which was by now bathed in sticky precum. He was so hard it was beginning to hurt.

"Can you stick a finger in your ass for me?" As soon as the words left his mouth he knew he had made a mistake. She stiffened, her hands dropped and she turned to face him.

"Do I look like a..." she began.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he cut her off. "But I didn't make the rules."

"That's true," she stuck a finger in her mouth, pretending to think. "But since you've done something I don't like I'm going to fuck you."

"What!" he couldn't believe his ears. "You should have told me this long ago."

She simply smiled as she slipped a condom on his penis and sat astride him. The virginal tits were finally his. He sucked on her nipples while she rode him , almost losing all feeling in his loins as he concentrated on his suckling.

Suddenly she had her hands around him and was squeezing him for all her worth. He was a bit alarmed until he felt her quim convulse around his dick.

When she was done cumming, her grip loosened and she stopped moving. She got off him and turned around to climb him reverse-cowgirl. This time she wasn't as slow as she had been before. Her ass rubbing against his abdomen as she bounced up and down his cock, it was hard not to come. She moaned as she climaxed with him, coming to a halt when they both ended.

She remained in his lap and they caught their breath.

"Can I go now?" he asked.

"Not until Ahmad and Khashif have worked on you," she replied.

It was his turn to stiffen.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Mr Lone," she leaned back, resting the back of her head on his shoulder. "We can't take you across the border looking like this. You need a new identity as well as a new face. They're very good at making my agents up."

It took a while for realization to dawn on him. He had just fucked his controller.

"I thought Agent Prajit was a man!" he exclaimed.

"Apparently not," she replied. "By the way, your Urdu sucks -- as you Americans would put it."

"I know," he admitted sheepishly. "I only learnt the dirty words."

She climbed off him and untied his bonds.

"You'd better get dressed before Ahmad and Khashif come in," she instructed, still managing to sound professional whilst naked.

"I will," he said. "I will..."

15 comments:

  1. yeah!!! I am first.... and the conclusion was not what I expected.. I thought for a long while that his agent was a woman and had the hots for him..... te he he!! the was good prof now I am a HOOKED reader....

    @ Vera.... shoot me... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart stopped when he told her to stop while in the midst of masturbating..so glad she was able to get to the finish line not once but twice with him inside...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor, are you gonna let Ms Zee keep doing this? She keeps taking what belongs 2 me!

    I love the story. Poor man got raped... though I don't really think it counts as rape.

    Nice...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was definitely hot. I figured she was the agent.....LOVED IT! You have a great writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmnnn!!!!! His Controller!?!?!?
    Part of the perks of the job I presume? She is one wicked lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ms Zee
    Well, I'm glad my pitiful efforts got to you.

    @Gemini girl
    I briefly contemplated letting neither of them come but oh well!

    @Vera
    Ms She-Hulk, I'd say first come first served....

    Well, there are many ways to look at it. I intended at first to develop it in such a way that he escapes and maybe ties the lady to the chair while she gives the orders. Your calls for updates however, made me do a rush job :-(.

    @UnNaked Soul,
    I'm glad you loved it!

    @Diva
    I'm sorry it was that obvious :-(. Thanks...

    @Calabar Gal
    Nothing like a woman who makes the first move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn u are a gee o! Do u have a novel out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I can't wait to read the continuation, infact I am putting my blog on hold until I finish this story. Great job professor, ur personal life must be full of hot sizzling events, maybe you can also gist us those once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ubong da
    I'm glad you liked it.

    I once thought of putting my work in print but doing so would mean exposing my identity and that's not an idea I'm very comfortable with right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Professor, I have seen ur doing oh. I blogged about u today, so u might wanna go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness this had me hot and bothered at work, i can't be reading this...this...grossly mouth-watering piece, I need to read it again with some iced water. This was good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To say this was "stimulating" would be a severe understatement.

    So. Fucking. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting hungry for another episode that's the reason why I came back. Stomach is growling for more :)

    ReplyDelete